MBizM™ Six Sigma OCRP
Six Sigma OCRP Course
Six Sigma OCRP (Operational Cost Reduction Programme) has been designed by our trainers who have years of experience in delivering effective tools to participants in order to realize gains in a short period of time.
This Programme has been designed on the basis of utilising Six Sigma techniques for cost reductions.
Market conditions are forcing companies to generate fresh ideas and new ways of looking at their operations. Innovative solutions to maintain profit margins either by improving revenue or reducing costs are essential in today’s market conditions.
OCRP is to understand and apply tools and techniques applicable for the execution of cost reduction projects and covers how the participants can run projects and deliver quick results.
Duration : 4 Days
Course Content / Curriculum
- Developing a Project Charter
- Drill Down Tree & Pareto Charts
- Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Kano Model, SIPOC & Process Mapping
- Financial Analysis and Cost Savings
- Planning and Collecting Data for Analysis
- Understanding Basic Statistics
- Understanding Graphical Analysis
- Calculating and Measuring Capability
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Tools
- Basic Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Understanding 8 Wastes and Quantifying
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Understanding Lean Concepts
- Identifying Improvement Ideas
- Generating Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)
- Risk Assessment for Improvements
- Implementation Plans and Procedures
- Designing and Executing a Pilot Plan
- Developing Process Control Plans
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Replicating a Project
- Project Ownership and Dashboards