Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt Course
Six Sigma Green Belt Course is designed to improve process performance, deliver medium-impact projects and achieve significant cost savings.
The Six Sigma Green Belt course is designed to acquire the special skills and knowledge required before leading or taking part in any continuous improvement project.
Green Belt Participants will effectively use the Six Sigma tools throughout their organization, customers and suppliers for achieving business improvement results.
Green Belt Participants will gain thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles.
Green Belt Participants will gain knowledge of Lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non-value added elements and activities.
The only method to earn an IASSC certification is to successfully sit for and pass an official IASSC certification™ exam. We upon request provide access to IASSC Certification exams with an additional cost.
Duration : 10 Days
“Our Green Belt Program consists of five 14 hours in-class sessions conducted over a 3 month period and each student is provided with 20 hours of direct one-on-one support together with online training. For a total Green Belt Program duration in excess of 70 hours.“
Course Content / Curriculum
- Introduction & Overview of Six Sigma
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Drill Down Tree & Pareto Chart
- Project Charter Development
- Teams & Stakeholder Analysis
- Voice of Customers (VOC) & Kano Model
- SIPOC & Basic Process Mapping
- Financial Analysis and Cost Savings
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Tools
- Operational Definition
- Data Collection Plan
- Basic Statistics and Sampling Techniques
- Capability Analysis and Sigma Value
- Graphical & Value Analysis
- Fishbone Diagram
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Statistical Root Cause Analysis
- Hyphothesis Testing
- Advanced Graphical Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Generating Improvement Ideas
- Evaluating & Selecting Best Solutions
- Solution & Training Implementation Plan
- Develop & Execute Pilot Plan
- Lean Concepts and Error Proofing / Kaizen
- Cost & Benefit Analysis (ROI)
- Process Control Plan
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Best Practice and Replication Opportunities
- Process Ownership and Dashboards