MBizM™ Six Sigma Green Belt for Healthcare
Six Sigma Green Belt Healthcare Course
Six Sigma Green Belt Healthcare Course is designed to improve process performance, deliver medium-impact projects and achieve significant cost savings.
Six Sigma Green Belt is designed to acquire the special skills and knowledge required before leading or taking part in any continuous improvement project.
Green Belts will effectively use the Six Sigma tools throughout their organization, customers and suppliers for achieving business improvement results.
Green Belts will gain thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles.
Green Belts will gain knowledge of Lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non-value-added elements and activities.
Duration : 10 Days
Course Content / Curriculum
- Introduction & Overview of Six Sigma
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Drill Down Tree & Pareto Chart
- Project Charter Development
- Teams & Stakeholder Analysis
- Voice of Customers (VOC) & Kano Model
- SIPOC & Basic Process Mapping
- Financial Analysis and Cost Savings
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Tools
- Operational Definition
- Data Collection Plan
- Basic Statistics and Sampling Techniques
- Capability Analysis and Sigma Value
- Graphical & Value Analysis
- Fishbone Diagram
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Statistical Root Cause Analysis
- Hyphothesis Testing
- Advanced Graphical Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- Generating Improvement Ideas
- Evaluating & Selecting Best Solutions
- Solution & Training Implementation Plan
- Develop & Execute Pilot Plan
- Lean Concepts and Error Proofing / Kaizen
- Cost & Benefit Analysis (ROI)
- Process Control Plan
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Best Practice and Replication Opportunities
- Process Ownership and Dashboards